Providing of liquidity
In the previous section, we looked at what you need to pay attention to when choosing a pool for investment.
In this section, we will invest in UNO using the USDC-WETH pool as an example and learn how to track your profitability.
- 1.Expand the pool control elements by clicking on any free space within the frame;
- 2.Enter the quantity of USDC tokens;
- 3.Make a transaction by clicking on the "Approve USDC" button . This transaction allows UNO smart contract access to USDC tokens; If you do not have enough required tokens, you can always buy them on any exchange. We have prepared detailed instructions for you on how to do this.
- 4.The system will automatically calculate the number of WETH tokens that must also be invested in the pool. Click on the "Approve WETH" button to give UNO smart contract access to WETH tokens; Remember that when investing in a pool of several coins, you need to use an equal quantity (equal proportion) of tokens in dollar terms. For example, if you invest 1000 USDC in the USDC-WETH pool, you will need to invest 1000 USDC and WETH in the amount of approximately $1000. An exception is investing in the pools of the Balancer yield source, in which the pool is rebalanced automatically, which allows you to invest an arbitrary quantity of coins in the pool. When withdrawing funds from the pool, you can receive tokens in a different proportion (depending on the state of the pool at the time of withdrawal).
- 5.Make a transaction by clicking on the "Deposit"button and wait for its completion. Done - congratulations, you've made your first investment on DeFi yeld pools via UNO!
After successfully staking in UNO, you will see:
- 1.Updated balance in the pool you invested in (at Your Stake column);
- 2.Updated balance at Your Deposits in the top left corner of the app. This balance represents your total deposit in all pools;
- 3.Your expected daily profit in dollar terms at Expected daily profit.